The personally identifiable information that you provide is considered confidential and except as otherwise explained below in Paragraph C, such information will not be provided to others.
All information sent to the Website, if in a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) session with YELLOOW, is encrypted, protecting such information against disclosure to third parties as further explained below in Paragraph E.
PARAGRAPH B: THE INFORMATION YELLOOW COLLECTS
1. General Information: YELLOOW may collect certain General Information automatically, including “site usage” information from all visitors to the Website. Such data is used only in the aggregate. General Information helps YELLOOW determine general usage patterns and modify the Website in order to improve your experience. This type of General Information may be shared with third parties any time. YELLOOW may, at times, use a technology nicknamed “cookies” that tells YELLOOW how and when pages in our YELLOOW are visited, and by how many people. YELLOOW cookies do not collect Personal Information and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or even what your e-mail address is. We may also provide statistical General Information to our YELLOOW affiliates as to how our customers use our Website. The Website may include content from other parties that may perform user activity tracking other than that described herein. In particular, some of our third party vendors may use “cookies” in ways that we do not.
2. Personal Information: There are times when YELLOOW may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service or when you order a product. YELLOOW may need certain Personal Information – such as name, Internet address, billing address, type of computer, or credit card number -in order to provide that service or product to you. We may also use that Personal Information to let you know of additional products and services about which you might be interested unless you choose not to receive such information.
PARAGRAPH C: USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
1. How YELLOOW Uses the Information: You acknowledge and agree that YELLOOW has the right to use Personal Information and General Information and any other information (collectively “Information”) that YELLOOW collects from or about you through its Website. Except as otherwise explained herein, unless YELLOOW has your consent, or is required (or permitted) by law, YELLOOW will not share your Information with any unaffiliated entity.
PARAGRAPH D: CHILDREN
YELLOOW does not:
(1) Request or knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under 13 years of age (“Children”);
(2) Knowingly use or share Personal Information from persons under 13 years of age with third parties;
(3) Give Children the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute Personal Information; and
(4) Entice Children with the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity to divulge Personal Information.
YELLOOW does not knowingly collect information about Children and believes that children should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personally identifiable information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s experience on the Internet and to review important safety tips with each child before he or she explores the Internet.
PARAGRAPH E: SECURITY PROCEDURES
PARAGRAPH F: APPLICABLE LAW/INTERNATIONAL ISSUE
Because YELLOOW is committed to protecting your privacy, Information that is submitted to this Website will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law. If you are a non-U.S. user, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your personal data and disclose it to other entities, as discussed in “Who YELLOOW Shares Your Information With” above, outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, such Information may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction. U.S. law may not provide the degree of protection for Information that is available in other countries. By providing us with your Information, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and consent to the transfer of such Information outside your resident jurisdiction. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Site.
PARAGRAPH G: HOW TO UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION:
YELLOOW offers you an opportunity to review the Personal Information provided through the Website. To do so, please email YELLOOW at [email protected]
PARAGRAPH H: LINKED INTERNET WEBSITES
The Website provides hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other web sites not controlled by YELLOOW. These hyperlinked web sites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. YELLOOW is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these web sites or links, and YELLOOW expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
PARAGRAPH J: HOW TO CONTACT YELLOOW